Feet & Hands – Quick Therapy (60 ml)
Problem: Cracking & Chaffed Feet & Hands
Solution: Natural Menthol Combined with Avocado Jelly
Vegan Natural Soothing Mentholated Rub with whole natural oils that quickly reverse dry and cracking skin.
• Pure Jellied Avocado, Black Seed, Carrot Seed & Menthol Oil
• Super Hydrating
• Soothing & Relaxing
• No Petrolatum
Functional Ingredients: Menthol Crystal, Black Seed, Carrot Seed
Uses: Chapping, Cracking, Dryness, Calluses, Skin Softening, Hangnails, Nail Cracking
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservative
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $12.30|
|Buy 6-11||10% $11.66|
|Buy 12+||15% $11.01|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $11.66|
Feet & Hands – Skin Care Breakthrough: Creating Our Own Botanical Extracts!
It has been a goal of mine for many years to develop products made from extracts that we would design and distill. Ancient alchemy, Chinese herbalists and aboriginal healers taught me their secrets. More importantly, they inspired me to seek elusive answers.
Ancient Remedies • Modern Alchemy • Botanical Alternative
Alternative Naturals botanical solutions all started with a problem to solve. Unlike western medicine curing symptoms, we search for the cause and an imbalance in the skin’s microbiome. Our belief is that there is a symbiotic relationship between the skin and the environment that includes nutrition, good bacteria, and hydration. Take these factors out of balance and the skin alters to self-correct the problem. Chemicals in our lives and in the products we use are most certainly a cause of imbalance and many are destructive to the microbiome and health of the skin. As our largest organ, the skin warns us when it is uncomfortable, diseased or dehydrated. The quest is to find a combination of herbs, botanicals, and fruits that when blended together create a helpful agent to the skin’s own ability to repair itself. The challenge is to find both prebiotics and probiotics that aid the skin without harming its microbiome. We call it Applied Alchemy. We gather, blend and distill our own botanical extracts and produce them in our own laboratory which resembles a state-of-the-art cleanroom using crystal spherical distillers.
Keys Founder and Chief Scientist
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.