Luminos Facial Moisturizer Sachet
Luminos – Iridescent Facial Moisturizer and “Soft Focus” Clear Foundation
Enhancing & Beautifying with Avocado, Black Seed and Carrot Seed Oil. Aloe Vera Contains Concentrated Anti-Aging Polysaccharides.
- Natural Iridescent Facial Moisturizer
- Aloe Vera for a Soft Focus Effect
- For Sensitive Skin
- Makeup Friendly
- Natural Glow
- Anti Aging Benefits
- Will Not Clog Pores
- Will Not Sting Eyes
- Will Not Stain or Discolor
- No Fragrance
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservatives
Luminos Facial Moisturizing “Clear Foundation”
Luminos was developed as a facial moisturizer that also offers calming therapy for the skin. The high concentration of Aloe Vera, avocado oil, black cumin oil and carrot seed oil have properties that provide strong anti aging properties. Luminos calms the skin while providing a softening effect that creates a visual reduction of redness, fine lines and dry patches. Luminos was developed in conjunction with Hollywood makeup artists to provide a moisturizing foundation and soft focus effect for high definition television and film to give actors a smoother softer appearance in the all revealing world of HD.
Keys Luminos is featured on the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Report as one of the safest skin moisturizer on the market.
Keys Luminos is an excellent moisturizing clear foundation for skin makeup of all kinds. It insulates the skin from chemicals found in many facial makeup and offers a smooth foundation to reduce the amount of makeup needed. The finish is so smooth that many have stopped using foundation all together. Many actors and makeup artists combine their favorite mineral powder with Luminos to create the look they want without the dry dull finish typically associated with mineral makeup. In Hollywood, “Glow” is in and Luminos is how they get the look.
Luminos was primarily developed to provide a chemical-free natural moisturizer for the face and neck. The ingredients are skin therapy in a light lotion form that evenly spreads on the skin to calm as well as nourish. The results are dramatic and over time bring a youthful appearance to the skin. The Aloe Vera also provides protection from the elements, pollutants and allergens while also sealing in natural moisture. A quick look at the ingredient list shows the purity, simplicity and richness that many associate with using Luminos every day.
”I used to buy some of the most expensive brands in the world to try to maintain the youthfulness of my skin. Nothing seemed to work! I spent hundreds of dollars on a moisturizer that was supposed to make me look younger, but actually made my skin look worse. This combined with my Melanoma wakeup call caused me to develop a line of therapy products that are good for the skin, look great and have therapy actions.” Wendy Steele, Keys CEO and Founder
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × .2 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.