Mangrove Hair Conditioner (236 ml)
Problem: Standard Conditioner Use Silicone, PEGs & Dimethicone
Solution: Natural Oils Mimic Silicone Not Harming Scalp or Hair
Natural Cream Hair Conditioner & Leave-in Styler. Natural Conditioner Uses Brassica Oil Instead of Silicone. The perfect compliment to Mangrove Shampoo for short hairstyles.
• Hydrating Hair & Scalp Conditioner
• High Lustrous Shine
• Rich Natural Brassica Oil & Aloe Vera
• For Treated and Colored Hair
• No Silicone or Dimethicones
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservatives
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $16.10|
|Buy 6-11||10% $15.26|
|Buy 12+||15% $14.41|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $15.26|
Mangrove Conditioner Natural Concentrated Hair Conditioner & Leave-in Styler
More than 95% of all hair conditioners available over the counter or from salons contain a form of silicone. Many contain multiple forms of the chemical to coat and encase the hair shaft. The results are a high shine that leaves hair very organized. The problem with silicones is that they coat the scalp and pores as equally as they do the hair. Many dermatologists believe that silicones along with sulfates are a primary cause of premature baldness in men and women. At Keys, we searched the world for a natural conditioner ingredient that would operate like silicone, but without the negative properties. In fact, one of our criteria was that it had to help condition the scalp as well. What we discovered was a natural conditioner called Brassica. It resembles pure natural coconut, but without the stripping characteristics of coconut. It has a low acidity level so it mirrors the skin and scalp condition. Mangrove Conditioner contains Brassica and other natural oils in a concentrated conditioning cream.
The primary form of silicone used in hair care products is called Dimethicone. In cosmetics and personal care products, Dimethicone and related ingredients are used in the formulation of a wide range of cosmetic and personal care products including cosmetic creams and lotions, bath soaps, shampoo, and hair care products. The most widely used ingredient in this group is Dimethicone. Dimethicone can so encapsulate the hair shaft that in tests at Keys, the hair cuticle photographed under an electron microscope was non-existent. Sealed shut! It took an average of 7 days of shampooing with Mangrove to remove it. Then the conditioning effects of Mangrove Conditioner opened the cuticle to create fuller hair with shine and manageability.
Mangrove Conditioner is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Just a small amount placed on wet hair conditions the scalp and the hair as well as nourishing the hair follicle. Just a drop of product on wet hair as a leave-in hair conditioner and styler give just washed hair the day-old look with shine and body.
”I have been using the unnamed version of Mangrove Conditioner for over two years. The discovery of Brassica gave my hair the shine and body I wanted without the suffocating effects of silicone or Dimethicone. As we waited for Mangrove Shampoo to be born, I used Mangrove Conditioner with our Island Rx and Windsurfer. The shine and conditioning were good, but not like the combination of Mangrove Shampoo and Conditioner. “ Wendy Steele, Keys CEO and Founder
|Dimensions||1.5 × 7 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.