KODA OmegaLife – Fish Oil Replacement for Dogs (236 ml)
Problem: Polluted Oceans Produce Polluted Fish Oil
Solution: Design a Vegan Replacement for Fish Oil
Using various vegan oils, we have created a fish oil replacement for dogs that duplicates the benefits without the harmful pollutants. . OmegaLife is a vegan alternative to fish oil and tastes good to dogs.
• 100% Vegan Oil Supplement
• No Vitamin A Toxicity
• Omega 3, 6 & 9’s
• High Vitamin E, K & B6
• Copper, Zinc & Minerals
• Pleasant Flavor with No Fishy Smell
• Rapid Absorption
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservative
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $18.95|
|Buy 6-11||10% $17.96|
|Buy 12+||15% $16.96|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $17.96|
KODA OmegaLife -Fish Oil Replacement for Dogs
OmegaLife is a vegan alternative to fermented cod liver oil and salmon oil. It is especially good for dogs that react to the taste of fish oil. It provides the addition of saturated fat fruit and vegetable oils that include, organic avocado oil, cold-pressed black seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, grape seed oil, and Ariane extract.
It is well known that the benefits of oil added to a dog’s food helps in digestion, assimilation of minerals, regular stool, and a shiny coat. Fish oils and our vegan alternative also have a great effect on the skin by creating a probiome environment for good health bacteria that lives symbiotically on the skin. Research at the National Institutes of Health’s Human Microbiome Project projects the benefits of good bacteria and the suppression of many skin disorders. We believe this is also true for dogs and our continued research and testing is showing that dog skin disorders caused by chemicals in the environment can be reduced in impact.
We began formulating OmegaLife when customers wanted an alternative to fish oil. The four reasons they wanted a vegan alternative were:
1. They did not like the smell of fish oil.
2. Their dog did not like the taste or reacted to fish oil.
3. There is a concern that fish oil contains a potentially toxic level of Vitamin A.
4. The potential of mercury levels being accumulated by daily feeding of fish oil to dogs.
What we did was to research the benefits of fish oil constituent components and then replicated those facets by combining various complementary vegan oils to mirror fish oil as well as adding other beneficial components to the formula.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 7 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.