Galleyon Antibacterial Soap (210 ml)
Problem: Antibacterial Soaps Wreck Hands
Solution: Castile Spearmint Soap that is ProBiome®
Antibacterial spearmint soap, Not a Bactericide, Galleyon reduces bacteria to below-required levels without harming the skin’s probiome.
• Lakota-Spearmint Castile Soap
• Stops Chapping & Dryness
• Keys Cult-Classic
• Naturally Antibacterial
• Clears-up Poison Ivy
• Conditions Skin
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservatives
|Buy More||Deal||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||3 - 5||5% $18.95|
|Buy 6-11||6 - 11||10% $17.96|
|Buy 12+||12 +||15% $16.96|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||5||10% $17.96|
Galleyon Naturally Antibacterial Foaming Castile Soap
The air infused foaming head provides a rich lather right out of the nozzle. Many of our customers have used Galleyon as a head-to-toe wash and asked for a better way to apply the product. The natural answer was to foam the liquid and after much development effort, we were able to make a foaming head that foamed the rich Galleyon Castile Soap.
Galleyon is featured on the Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Report as one of the safest soaps on the market with a 1.0 rating (0 being Safe and 10 being Unsafe.)
Galleyon was first developed for professionals that wanted an antibacterial soap but without the harsh biocide chemicals. Doctors, nurses, chefs, and many other professionals are required to wash their hands many times a day. The harsh chemicals in all antibacterial soaps left their hands cracked, chapped, and irritated. Using Galleyon as a primary soap or as a second wash preserves the antibacterial action while adding oils to soothe the skin.
Galleyon is a blend of our natural Castile soap recipe and we add high levels of Lakota Sioux grown Spearmint essential oil as our naturally antibacterial ingredient. Galleyon soothes the skin, deep cleans, and has super spearmint aromatherapy. Great for bathing head-to-toe.
Galleyon is now 210ml instead of the 236ml. The reduced size is because the 236ml container and foaming pump are no longer available. The good news is that the foam is now richer and more consistent because of a new stainless steel foaming mesh in the pump. The new foam actually goes farther than the old foaming head, so you are actually getting a better product and a better value.
“Galleyon is always a favorite wherever we go. People love the fresh spearmint scent. After Hurricane Katrina, we learned that our Gulf Coast customers were bathing in Galleyon to prevent poison ivy outbreaks. Later we found that people feeding raw diets to their pets washed with Galleyon to prevent spoilage. Galleyon like all Keys products serve more than one purpose and are on-purpose as well.” Wendy Steele, Keys CEO and Founder
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.