Omni Skin Elixir Spray (118 ml)
Problem: Need for a Spray Skin Elixir
Solution: Rich Botanicals Distilled for Maximum Strength
Natural Ayurvedic Therapeutic Skin Elixir Spray and Herbal Remedy. Design To Soothe, Heal and Restore.
• Botanical Skin Elixir
• Herbal Therapy
• Calms Itch & Redness
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservatives
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $25.60|
|Buy 6-11||10% $24.26|
|Buy 12+||15% $22.91|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $24.26|
Omni – Skin Elixir Spray
Omni is a technology term derived from the Latin word Omnis meaning “all.” When we began to develop our AguaVit product, it became clear that our Arianne ingredient had wonderful properties. Omni Elixir was originally being developed with an ingredient we named Miras. Miras is a special ingredient that comes from the fruit of the Forsythia plant and has very high levels of Oleanolic which is known to have many healing and cleansing properties for the skin without harming the skin’s probiotic EcoSystem
To create Ariane, we blend & distill whole organic orange, lime, cranberry, cucumber, juniper berry, star anise, cassia cinnamon, anise seed, ginger, and clove. Miras is created by blending the fruit, leaves, and roots of the Forsythia plant to create a blend that is very high in Betulinic and Oleanolic . Betulinic is a naturally occurring pentacyclic triterpenoid that has anti-retroviral and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as a more recently discovered potential as an anticancer agent. Oleanolic or oleanic is a naturally occurring triterpenoid, widely distributed in food and medicinal plants, related to betulinic
What you can expect is framed in the product name, Omni. Omni can be used anywhere on the body with a widening expectation of results for various skin conditions. Because of the wide variety of facets about the product, we originally tested it as a relief for burns, scrapes, cuts, and rashes. We test by asking a group of our customers that want to be testers for our products. When we sent it to them, they started to come back with all sorts of testimonials that included skin conditioning, dandruff relief, acne relief, anti-itch, and scar healing. We even had some of our testers use it for sore throat, gum problems, and allergy based itchy skin. Although we only recommend Omni for skin issues, we continue to hear uses pouring in from our customers.
Omni has natural anti-allergen features as well. Eyes that are irritated by pollen, dander, and other allergens receive a cooling effect when you spray Omni around the eyes (not in the eye). These natural and made allergens cling to the skin around the eye causing itching of the soft tissue. Omni appears to have a great natural anti-aging benefit because the Oleanolic has known positive effects on aging skin or UV damaged tissue. With Omni Elixir you get younger-looking skin without the itching during allergy season.
”Omni has been in development since we started Keys. Time, science, and pure resolve by our design team have brought this concept of a natural broad-spectrum relief product to the market. At first, I was amazed at all the things people said it would do. Now I just ask them to tell me what it does not do. I simply love Omni as just a facial refresher. The scent is spicy with tones of exotic orange and sweet sage. I spray it on when I am tired, itchy or feel dry. It is very exotic and yet very simple” Wendy Steele, Keys CEO and Founder
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 6 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.
- Ayurvedic Neem & Karanja Oil
- Effective against Eczema & Psoriasis
- Effective for chemical-based disorders & dermatitis
- Show to help diabetic skin itching and discomfort
- Calms itches and rashes
- Calms environmental allergen reactions
- Effective in warding off insects and parasites