Mangrove Castile Shampoo (210 ml)
Problem: Too Many Chemicals in Conventional Short-Hair Shampoos
Solution: Create a Castile Based Shampoo & Scalp Conditioning Therapy
Foaming Shampoo and Scalp Treatment made from Castile Soap & Essential Oils for short hair. Builds body for thin hair.
• Castile Shampoo & Scalp Therapy
• Healthy Lustrous Shine
• Conditions Hair & Scalp
• Fast Rich Lather that Rinses Fast
• Ideal for Short & Men’s Hair
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservatives
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $16.10|
|Buy 6-11||10% $15.26|
|Buy 12+||15% $14.41|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $15.26|
Mangrove Castile Foaming Deep Cleaning Natural Shampoo
Now richer and more conditioning! Using a natural shampoo used to be a big compromise. Trading off chemicals to be natural meant dull, lifeless, and sticky hair that actually felt worse than it looked. Our customers begged us to develop a shampoo that felt and looked like salon brands, but without all the chemicals. They wanted a conditioner that created the shine and luminosity of salon brands, but without the silicone. Four years in development and we have done it. Mangrove is not only natural, it is Super Natural! …and like all Keys products, Mangrove is Chemical-Free!
Mangrove takes a very complex process to make it. Traditional methods for making a Castile soap produce high fatty acid levels that causes the hair to cake and thicken. Many people who do not treat their hair with color or do not use SLS based shampoos can use regular Castile soap to wash their hair. This is such a small percentage of the population, that we researched ancient methods to find a way to create a Castile type shampoo that feels and performs like a salon developed shampoo. We discovered a 600-year-old recipe used in Wales. We then used state-of-the-art oils to create Mangrove.
You can tell your hair is clean when you use Mangrove because it squeaks. Mangrove does not strip the hair or remove color. It squeaks because the surface of the hair has all of the residue removed. The natural oils deposit on the scalp to condition the hair follicle while keeping the hair clean. Follow with Mangrove conditioner and the hair will be silky without becoming greasy. The combination of the shampoo and conditioner leaves hair looking shiny and smooth.
“For years, I would use our Island Rx as a shampoo twice a week and then our Windsurfer once a week to really deep clean my hair. What I wanted was a shampoo that I could use every day if I wanted to, that would not leave my hair feeling heavy or looking greasy. I also wanted a shampoo that did not leave my hair with the just-washed look. Mangrove has taken our development team four years to create and it was four years well worth waiting for.” Wendy Steele, Keys CEO and Founder
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.