KPRO Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen Sachet
Please keep in mind that this is not a go to beach or active use sunscreen. It is a cosmetic moisturizer designed for everyday use.
What is also important is to not forget that the base lotion we developed from our Luminos is skin rejuvenating and enhancing. KPRO Tinted Moisturizer with sunscreen is a true skin health product with the added functionality of moisturizing, tinting and smoothing the finish of the face.
KPRO Tinted Moisturizer with sunscreen is also good for the neck, décolleté and hands.
You can read more about the technology by Click Here.
The entire KPRO line was born because of a request by makeup artist for a Beauty Balm that also filled fine lines and imperfections. The pros call it a correction cream and it is used to smooth out the skin appearance.
What we did is to take our Luminos and go back to the drawing board resizing our Aloe Vera powder to a smaller size and developing our OptiFX™ particles in clear and colored versions. OptiFX are spherical porcelain-like particles about 1 micron to 15 microns in size depending on the color effect we want to achieve. Even at 15 microns, our particle size is impossible to see without using a powerful microscope and therefore are invisible to the unaided eye.
How To Use: Start by placing a half-marble size dollop in your hand and evenly apply to the entire face making sure that you have even coverage. You may also apply to the décolleté and your hands for moisture and protection.Apply a thin layer of the KPRO Correction Cream to start. Then add more in areas that need attention. As you add more, it will layer-up as needed. Most of our tests on men and women who have average skin only needed one covering thin application. Those that had fine lines need more to help in specific areas.
Keys patentable technology works to reflect, refract and smooth skin tones adapting to light changes and environments automatically. This is a true anti-aging product because rarefied ingredients help condition, moisturize and reverse skin aging as well as providing the cosmetic effects. This is a revolutionary 1-step foundation with optical technology that transforms even lifeless skin to exciting dewy beauty.
- ·No Mica
- ·No Silica
- ·No Minerals
- ·No Talc
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × .2 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.