KPRO HD Powder (Untinted) (15 ml)
Problem: Find a Natural HD Powder for Strobing & Highlights
Solution: Combine Keys OptiFX with a Plant-Based Powder for Sparkle
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $23.70|
|Buy 6-11||10% $22.46|
|Buy 12+||15% $21.21|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $22.46|
Many of our makeup artists want to use a transparent and clear powder to enhance areas as a neutral foundation as well as absorb oil. We combine our transparent optical effects version of our OptiFX™ particle with a very fine mesh arrowroot powder to enhance the optical effects in discrete areas and to absorb excess oil.
KPRO HD Powder can be used under color, eye, lip, and cheek makeup to enhance and smooth the color. It can be used on top of our OptiFX™ based moisturizer to reduce shine.
Optionally our makeup artist will heavy dip a large fan brush and blow the HD Powder onto the face as the last step after final makeup. This makes the natural ingredients all the more important.
This powder is technically transparent when applied to the skin. The particles soften the look and have a semi-matte finish.
Use a blunt point natural brush or Kabuki brush and lightly dip into the KPRO Tinted HD Powder. We do not use a sifter element so that the brush can grab the powder in an irregular pattern. Flicking the brush is not required or recommended. Lightly brush or pop onto the areas of the skin where you need some “glare” reduction to reduce shine. Be careful to not overdo the powder because too much will deaden the look of the skin.
We are very excited about the KPRO product line. It has been quite a journey to an amazing set of products that are natural and we believe exceed the performance of conventional consumer and professional makeup products.
The entire KPRO line was born because of a request for a Beauty Balm that filled fine lines and imperfections. The pros call it a correction cream and it is used to smooth out the skin. Attempts to use currently available beauty balms and correction creams would not work because the newest high definition cameras could see the cream with its larger particles. These cameras are now reaching the high definition levels of the human eye and these cakey looking creams do not look good in person and now unacceptable for TV and film.
What we did is to take our Luminos and go back to the drawing board resizing our Aloe Vera powder to a smaller size and developing our OptiFX™ particles in clear and colored versions. OptiFX is spherical porcelain-like particles about 1 micron to 15 microns in size depending on the color effect we want to achieve. Even at 15 microns, our particle size is impossible to see without using a powerful microscope and therefore are invisible to the unaided eye.
Developed in concert with Hollywood makeup artists and filmmakers, this correction cream fills, hides fine lines and skin imperfections. The technology literally copies and clones skin color, tone, and texture transmitting vital characteristics to neighboring skin. Like a virtual projector, 1 micron organic and plant-based structures transmit a smooth and vibrant skin finish.
Keys patentable technology works to reflect, refract, and smooth skin tones adapting to light changes and environments automatically. This is a true anti-aging product because rarefied ingredients help condition, moisturize, and reverse skin aging as well as providing the cosmetic effects. This is a revolutionary 1-step foundation with optical technology that transforms even lifeless skin to exciting dewy beauty.
- ·No Mica
- ·No Silica
- ·No Minerals
- ·No Talc
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.