KODA SpotClean “Paw & Face Wash for Dogs” (210 ml)
Problem: No Quick Cleanup Without Water
Solution: Leave-In Natural Foaming Cleanser
SpotClean Paw & Face Wash Foaming Cleanser is designed to be used as a leave-in cleanser for paws and face or wherever between baths or when out in the field.
• Quickly Removes Dirt – Even Peanut Butter
• Conditions Hair & Skin
• No Rinse
• Spot Clean Formulation
• Suppresses Musk Smell
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservative
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $18.95|
|Buy 6-11||10% $17.96|
|Buy 12+||15% $16.96|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $17.96|
KODA SpotClean – Paw and Face Wash Foaming Spot Cleanser for Dogs
SpotClean Paw & Face Wash Foaming Cleanser is a brewed wash with botanicals and herbs for quick cleaning of the paws and face or any spot area as an interim cleanser between baths. Removes road dirt and allergens as well as many chemicals used at public parks and lawns.
SpotClean is perhaps one of the coolest products we make. Why, because it fits so many uses and applications in a simple chemical-free way.
When we talked to vets about skin disorders and allergy issues with dogs, they quickly commented that most are caused by the dog bringing in allergens and pollutants on their feet. We noted in our study titled “polluted pets” that dogs often have four to five times more chemical bio-burden than humans. The reason is simple. They have no shoes and dogs lead with their noses. So the paws and face are how a dog brings in allergens and chemicals from their environment. It was obvious too that most dogs are groomed and waiting to be ‘cleaned’ between groomer sessions creates undue stress on their body. The quick solution is a paw, face and spot cleaner that humans do not mind the effort for a spot clean. SpotClean was born in earnest!
The SpotClean formulation was designed as a fast rinse or even leave-in cleanser. It works best when you rinse the pollutants and allergens away, but it does actually not cause the dog harm or distress to leave it in. Really!
SpotClean is a light foam cleanser that you can put directly on the paws, face or spot areas dry. We recommend applying the foam using a wet cloth and a quick wet wipe away or if you wish a spray rinse. The formulation of natural ingredients is designed to quickly efficiently clean and can be wiped off with a wet cloth and then let to dry naturally. This means no preparing the tub and chasing the dog. A quick clean can take under a minute and be done even in the dog’s bed. Since it is a damp cloth quick wipe process, it can be done anywhere.
Here are some of the benefits of SpotClean:
• Quickly Removes Dirt
• Conditions Hair
• Lightning Fast Rinsing
• Spot Clean Formulation
• Natural Citrus Whitener
• Use Between Grooming
• No-Mess Cleaning
• Suppresses Musk Smell
• Refreshing Earthy Scent
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 7 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.