Hand Sanitizer – Extra Strength
19 in stock
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Save another 5% on 6-24||$8.49 $8.49|
Hand Sanitizer – Extra Strength
Organic Ethanol Alcohol
We combine 75% organic scientific-grade ethanol alcohol with Spearmint Essential Oil for an effective and functional hand sanitizer
- Contain 75% concentration of Organic Ethanol Alcohol
- 1% Organic Lakota Spearmint Expeller Pressed Essential Oil
for hand soothing
- Ultra Fine Mist fogger sprayer
- Airless Technology Bottle will not evaporate
- Sprays Upside Down
- Softens Cracking Skin while Killing Germs
- May be DIY Refilled (Read)
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, No Animal Testing, Chemical-Free, No Preservative
Wash Hands When You Can
Washing your hands is the most important thing you can do because the process reduced the biomass of pathogens on your hands. Further, some reports popping out of the NIH indicate that virus have lipids (or fat) that protect the virus. Washing with oil or grease reducing detergents like liquid dish soap or a Castile soap like our Galleyon or Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile soap is a more natural solution and is just as effective. Remember that sanitizers are a stop-gap when you cannot wash your hands.
When you do wash your hands, wash up thoroughly past your writs mid-forearm for at least one minute. Longer if you can. Rinse and briskly dry with paper towels.
Also, remember not to touch your face with your hands. Hard, but try.
Hand Sanitizers Do Cause Skin Irritation!
Hand sanitizers can inflame the skin. Many on the market add aloe vera and oils to calm the action of the alcohol. If you do experience dryness or redness from any sanitizers, a lotion, like or Tortuga Lotion, that are natural oil-based lotions and do not contain glycols. Natural lotions will help to soothe your hands.
Eczema or Psoriasis
If you suffer from eczema or psoriasis, sanitizers are notorious for irritating the skin more. Our customers have reported that of MetaCare lotion helps with these conditions and should also help if irritated with alcohol sanitizers.
Learn To Be A DIYer
For many of you, this is a tough request. It is so easy to buy something and throw away the container when you are done. Tough times bring tough measures, and we are asking you to learn a few new tricks that will save you money and keep you in a safe zone with your own sanitizers.
I applaud the DIYers that are posting videos and blog articles on how to make your own sanitizers. Just keep in mind that the minimum alcohol level is >60%!
Become A DIYer & Reuse Our Sprayer!
Please plan to reuse the sprayer. The sprayer mechanism was tested for far more actuations than you will ever need. To make this more cost-effective, plan to build your own when this spray is depleted. We are not allowed to sell you refills of the hand sanitizer because of US Federal Agency – ATF regulations. This is why you only see small bottles to purchase. You can make your own very easily.
Formulas: To Build Your Own Refills
There are three sanitizers that you can make it home. The first is my recommended formula and so on.
- 99% 190 Proof Grain or Corn Alcohol and 1% essential or carrier oil. The alcohol is available from liquor stores, including Wal-Mart’s that sell liquor. The most known brand is EverClear, and any 190 proof grain alcohol will work. I like spearmint oil, but you can use any other essential oil. Mint oils are reported to help with pathogens, but this is not proven.
|Dimensions||.75 × .75 × 5 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.