AguaVit Spray Toner-Tonic (114 ml)
Problem: Chemical-Laden Toners Irritate
Solution: Natural Botanical Extracts Tighten & Tone
AguaVit Means ‘Water of Life!’ It is a Restorative Toner, Refresher, Hydrator & Makeup Setter
• Botanical Herbal Skin Toner
• Refreshing Dry Skin Spray
• Makeup Enhancer
• Makeup Setter
• Fast Skin Hydrator
• Anti-Aging Skin Restorer
|Buy More||% Discount|
|Buy 3-5||5% $21.80|
|Buy 6-11||10% $20.66|
|Buy 12+||15% $19.51|
|Buy 5 Different Products and Save 10% Excludes Nextra||10% $20.66|
AguaVit is more than a toner. Take one sniff and the scent conjures deeply rooted emotions of times gone by. AguaVit means “Water of Life.” It is made from a functional extract created by Keys called Arianne. To make Arianne we blend & distill whole organic orange, lime, cranberry, cucumber, juniper berry, star anise, cassia cinnamon, anise seed, ginger, and clove. Far more than just a toner, the aromatherapy of AguaVit is designed to lift the spirits, build confidence while also performing special functions to care for the skin as well as improve the performance of makeup.
Like all Keys products, AguaVit is chemical-free, all-natural, vegan, and gluten-free. The ingredients are blended and then distilled to create the functions we want to achieve on the skin. Think of it as a probiotic for the skin and much more.
Our development of whole functional ingredient blends is more than revolutionary. This skip-generation science at its best. Natural functionality mapped based on components of whole fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices blended to perform specific functions on the skin provides efficacious features and benefits. One step, but with a world of functionality that can be tailored to specific outcomes and without harsh estering or processing with chemicals.
Omni is similar to AguaVit that contains Arianne and another botanical extract called Miras that is a concentration of Betulinic acid known for its skin protecting and rejuvenating properties
”AguaVit is a revolutionary product. When I first tried it, it made me happy and then I noticed this feeling on my skin. It was a slight tingle like something was working to change my skin tone. I looked in the mirror and saw my face begin to calm down. It was a cool feeling and exhilarating at the same time. I thought, How could this be? When the engineers said to try the product over top of makeup I really questioned what they were saying. Then I tried it and I was amazed at how AguaVit seemed to create a luster on my skin and smooth out what little makeup I use. Amazing is the term that comes to mind.” Wendy Steele, Keys CEO
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 4.5 in|
Keys Guiding Principles
What has not changed is our dedication to the basic principles that I defined to design and build our authentic niche products. While big brands flex to the market trends to be more natural, they tended to be of a marketing effort than a reformulation. At Keys then and now, our principles and dedication to functional products have not wavered. It is simple yet hard.
What Keys is about:
- We source our sustainable ingredients from raw material makers and aboriginal crafters.
- The quality of our whole natural ingredients are tested to be superior.
- We use the active functional ingredients to have results and formulated in therapeutic proportions.
- We handcraft the ingredients into finished products by our team of dedicated artisans.
- We use sustainable eco-packaging that can be reused by our customers to ship something to someone. Recyclable yes, but reusable.
- Our marketing is the truth. If we say a product contains an ingredient or does something, it does.
- Our packaging has the ingredients in a plain clear, and readable format.
- Our ingredients are free from human-made chemicals, allergen-free, and sustainably sourced.
- Our products are fair-priced and typically equal to or less than the big brands. Because we use the finest ingredients in ample proportions to be effective, sometimes we are a bit more expensive.
- We do not use “the hot new ingredients of the month,” we use what works in hopes of helping and not what’s selling.
Functions & Uses
Products are supposed to do something that can be measured. Natural products carry a higher requirement. They must be functional, clean, and chemical-free. Cleaner & Better.
Every Keys product has a defined purpose. The design and formulation came from customer desires, requests, and needs. The basics are:
- High-quality, sustainable ingredients
- Active whole natural ingredients in high-value proportions
- Mastery craft manufacturing
- Solve Problems and make People Feel Good
- Vegan, Chemical-Free, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
Beyond, each product does something unique. This product is no different.