Keys Help & FAQ’s
This is the way to ask questions about orders, ordering, products, product uses, becoming a Keys reseller, and anything you want to know. This is an automated system that will reach out to the next available person during normal working hours during the workweek. Our team receives a notice and will get to your request as soon as they can.
Please choose the appropriate department and topics. This will help us to direct your inquiry to the best person.
But First! We have a few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) below the form that might answer your question. So, please check them first.
Please also note that if you are interested in learning about Keys Wholesale Programs, there is a department for that as well.
There are no redundant Keys “Face” products. All of them have a place and use. Regimens vary regarding how much and when. Your skin is different and therefore the regimen is different for everyone.
Nextra NeoRetinol was developed as a better alternative to the age-old Retinol Vitamin A derivative. Read about Retinol and you will learn about how Retinol has been used for years. It was primarily an acne fighter, but people soon learned that it was great for clearing the skin, smoothing skin surface, fighting fine lists,s and brightening the skin. Nextra does all of that, but without the traditional side effects of Retinol. Retinol’s side effects include redness, drying, dry patches, sun sensitivity, and unsightly blotching when overused. Please do keep in mind that Nextra NeoRetinol is an active ingredient product. Less is more, so use a thin application or thin more applying to slightly damp skin. Our only experience with any irritation over the two-year test period was when people used too much.
So, if you were not a Retinol user, it is important to do your own research. For former Retinol users, you already understand the value of the features without side effects. This means Nextra can be used day and night every day for progressive change in your skin.
Below is a regimen if you were to use all of the face products in order of use:
- Wash with Island Rx Foaming Wash, Rinse, Pat Dry
- If you use Omni or AquaVit toner, do that next and let dry naturally as a deep toner
- Use Nextra NeoRetinol on all areas you want to smooth, brighten, or reduce aging marks. Note, it is best to let Nextra absorb in for a minute or two or when there is a feeling it has disappeared.
- Reflex serum on spot areas where super hydration, dryness, or patches are seen
- Eye Butter for around the eye and lips
- Luminos Moisturizer for night or evening
- Solar Rx as an SPF daytime moisturizer with sun protection
- Tortuga Lotion for extremely dry areas in cold or dry regions. Use where needed on face, hands, elbows, feet, etc.
Some customers use all and some customers use all depending on the time of year and their climate. Younger hydrated skin needs less